My Current Beauty Wishlist!!

26 June 2013

This is a list of the current beauty products i am lusting after and am hoping to add to my collection...
 
1-Real Techniques Core collection brush set
I already have a couple of Real techniques brushes and am hopeing to add a few more to my collection, this set contains the pointed foundation brush, buffing brush, contour brush and detailer brush.

2-Vera Wang Pink Princess
How amazing is this perfume bottle!! Thats not the only reason i want it of course... i have smelt it and i also love the smell.

3-Urban Decay De Slick
I have been wanting to add a setting spray to my make up routine as i have oily skin, to make it last longer. I have heard good things about the Urban Decay ones and would love to try one out and see if they really do work.

4-Ren Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask
There is such a buzz around this product and im dying to try it out for myself to see if it lives up to the hype.

5-Real techniques Stippling Brush
Along with the brushes in the core collection kit i really want to try the stippling brush, i have seen it used in tutorials and it seems to give such a nice finish.

6-Nails Inc Bling it on Romance 
I have been lusting after this for a while now, it just looks so pretty i love the colours and the pretty bows.

7-St Tropez Self Tan Mouse 
I have been using the same fake tan now for about two years and i feel its about time i tried a new one, St Tropez has always put me off before because its quiet pricey and i would hate to splash out and then end up a streaky mess, but it is well reviewed and so i feel i may just have to take the plunge.

8-Stilla Kitten Highlighter
 Ive seen one of my favorite beauty you tubers shaanxo using this in her videos and i love how it looks and really want to try it myslf.

9-Nars Blusher 
I do not own any Nars products...yet! And i think one of there blushers would be a great place to start.

10-Nails Inc bling it on Denim and Studs 
As with the Nials Inc Romance set, ive had my eye on this for a while i love the idea of denim look nails and really want to try it.

So thats the products im lusting after, has anyone tried any of them? What did you think?

 Zoe
 X

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Definitely recommend all of the Real Techniques brushes.

    Now following your blog :)

    www.sisterswhoshop1023.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally lusting after that Nars Blush! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo good list! I like the look of the nail inc sets a d i think i might try the urban decay spray over the MAC version as i have heard so many ppl rave about it
    When it comes to brushes i just cant decide between these or MAC!!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the look of your wishlist - I want it all! The Vera Wang perfume smells so nice and I really want to try the Stila Kitten highlighter. I have the Stila convertible colour in gerbera and that's lovely.

    Just started following your blog :)

    Laura
    http://lauraloveandliquor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try the Real Techniques brushes for some time! They look like they are made very well, especially for how much they cost!

    I just came across your blog and love it!

    xo, Pareasa
    The FAB Journal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...