OOTN! Mint and Black

20 June 2013


I went out for a meal and drinks saturday night to celebrate a friends birthday, and this is what i wore.....



I basically worked the outfit around the skirt as i love it so much! I have a bit of an obsession with mint at the moment definitely my shade of the season. I bought the skirt about three weeks ago from H&M and it was £12.99, its a really good fit, and i really like skater skirts i think its a very flattering style. 
I chose to wear it with this black crop top which is from Topshop, i think the top slightly dresses the outfit up a bit with harness like straps. 
I thought a plain black shoe might look a bit boring so i chose these gorgeous leopard print heels, i had been waiting for an opportunity to wear these beauties, that i had picked up in a River Island sale for £20.00!!
I hope you liked my outfit? thanks for reading.
Zoe
X

2 comments:

  1. Oo love the skirt :)


    http://livedwithlove.blogspot.co.uk


    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint, you dont see it often enough on clothes! But i recently bought a lovely jumper from H&M which is mint and I live in it!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...