June Favorites!

05 July 2013



I thought i would do my first favorites post, as i love seeing other peoples i think there a great way to find out about different products and peoples thoughts on them. So here is my list of my favorite beauty products form june and why they made that list!

Tresemme Platinum Strength Conditioner-
The new Platinum Strength range claims to visibly repair up to two years of damage, now i don't no if using this conditioner has actually repaired two years worth of damage but it has definitely made a difference to the condition of my hair, its so much softer and more healthy looking. As my hair is prone to being a bit dry at the ends i tend to use a intensive conditioner every time i wash my hair instead of a regular one but this conditioner is moisturizing enough for my hair, another great thing is it has lasted for ages, i love it so much i have already repurchased a new one!

Percy Reed Totally TLC hydrating mask-
I must admit i only used this mask last week for the first time but i loved it so much i think it deserves to be in my favorites for the month! The directions say to "work the mask through the hair gently massaging from roots to ends until the hair is covered, then wrap the hair up and cover with a towel to create a warmer temperature" i was unsure as to weather this meant apply to already washed wet hair after shampooing and conditioning or to apply it to dry hair then wash it off then shampoo and condition?! Anyway i am probably being very blonde and did the complete wrong thing but i decided to apply it to dry hair then wrap it up in a towel and i also applied heat with a hairdryer before washing it off and shampooing etc like normal, and weather i did it wright or wrong it left my hair amazingly soft like i had just come out of the hairdressers! Loveee it!

Tresemme Liquid Gold-
I have really been into my hair oils lately, they have made so much difference to the ends of my hair. I'd had this oil just sitting around for a while before i actually used it, but when i did i noticed an immediate difference to the look of my hair. I usually apply it before bed and i noticed that when i woke up the ends looked healthy and shiny i used to wake up with dry messy looking ends. You don't need a lot either i only use one pump it also smells really nice.

L'oreal Sublime Bronze in medium-
I have been using this fake tan for a couple of years now, its the only one i have found that doesn't go weird and streaky so i just decided to stick with it. It gives instant colour that develops further, it doesn't smell very nice but fake tans are not known for their amazing fragrance are they! The colour is nice and has a shimmer to it before it is washed off.

Original Source Vanilla milk and Raspberry-
Yum is the first thing i have to say about this shower gel! It smells soooo good! Good enough to eat but i have managed to restrain myself! It also feels lovely and moisturizing on my skin.

Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub-
I have tried a few different body scrubs but this is my current favorite it's not rough on the skin its gentle yet still exfoliates skin well and leaves it nice and soft.

Topshop Blush in Prime Time-
I really like this blush,  it is a very bright pink colour and very pigmented,  i only lightly dab my finger in it then apply to my checks and thats all i need for a healthy flush of colour. Its a cream blush but once blended into the skin is like a powder finish.

Benefit High Brow- 
Benefit High Brow is a highlighting pencil for under the eyebrow, i really like how it looks, i not only use it under my eyebrows but also in the corner of my eyes and sometimes to highlight my cupids bow. Its a lovely colour and i cant imagine not using it in my makeup routine.

Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in Bikini-Tini-
I have used this pretty much everyday of the last month! Its a gorgeous champagne colour perfect on its own for days i want a simple eye look that doesn't take a lot of effort and also makes a great as a base under eye-shadows.

Rimmel Apocalips-
I think the Rimmel Apocalips are amazing! I think they have a great formulation, the colours are very pigmented and also very long lasting! My favorite shades that i have been wearing the most are Apocaliptic a bright bold pink and Nova a more wearable lighter pink shade.

Hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites of the month, what are your favorite products from june?

Zoe 
X

2 comments:

  1. Great list! How would you rate the Breakfast Scrub against Flake Away? I've been using Flake Away for a while now; time for a change.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I personally prefer Breakfast Scrub, it smells amazing and it really leaves my skin smooth. You should try it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...