Love my Vouchers!

16 July 2013

This is a quick post to introduce you to a new widget i now have on my blog. The widget is for the website love my vouchers and i thought it may be of interest to fellow shopaholics who read my blog who like saving money on there purchases! Love my vouchers is a great  website featuring UK voucher codes and discounts from some of the top brands and online stores around, the listings are updated daily and can save you money on anything from fashion and beauty, to food and travel. The widget on my blog features fashion voucher codes from some great fashion websites, if you spot an offer that interests you all you do is click on the offer on the widget and it takes you to the retailers website, to redeem the offer you enter the code at the checkout, simple!

Hope this was of interest to you, thanks for reading.

Zoe
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...