Topshop Makeup Haul and Review!

03 August 2013



Hello lovelys, this is a small haul to show you a few bits of Topshop make up that i have picked up over the last few months with a small review of the products.


Lipsticks-

Matt finish lipstick in Brighton Rock £8.00
I love this lipstick i am so glad i bought it, definite new favorite! Its a gorgeous coral and it would compliment all skin tones. It feels nice on the lips not too dry for a matt lipstick, and although its bright its definitely suitable to wear day and night.
Matt finish Lipstick in Tease £8.00
This lipstick is a cool toned pink, its a lovely summer shade and i really like it. It is also a matt lipstick but is not drying on the lips.
Colour Reactive Lip Tint in Crystal £9.00
This lip tint is designed to react to each individual to create your own perfect pink shade, i thought that was such an interesting idea i had to buy it! I like how this feels on the lips its very light and glossy and i love the subtle pink colour it gives me.



Topshop Full on Lashes Mascara-
I am in love with this mascara I rarely find a mascara that gives me volume and length without being clumpy, but this one does, it really is good. I am so disappointed that they do not seem to stock this anymore. Like i said above i have collected these bits over the last few months so its not brand new, I'm hoping that they have maybe just changed the name or have a new one out thats just as good, fingers crossed! 


Topshop Nails polish-

Winterfrost £6.00
Winterfrost is a holographic silver polish, i had been wanting to try a holographic polish for a while i applied two coats of this, i did like how it looked but i thought it looked slightly streaky in some light but overall i do like it.
Chase £6.00
I had heard a lot of bloggers say how nice this colour was so i had to try it for myself, and i agree it really is a nice lilac colour with a subtle pearl shimmer, very pretty. 

I am a big fan of Topshop make up, i've been really impressed with a lot of their make up its good quality and they are always on trend with colours.
Has anyone tried any of these products? What are your Topshop make up favorites?

Zoe
X

6 comments:

  1. Oh Tease is gorgeous!! xx

    Jess | J.S & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holographic nail varnish and think I might try out the mascara! x

    lawlesslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they do the nail varnish in other colours as well I might see what there like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog already! Your nail tutorials are ace and I love the lipsticks you chose :)


    Next time you're in Topshop try out Infrared! I always go on about it but I love it ;)


    Followed :D could you please check out my blog?

    xxx

    anoverheatednorthwestbliss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you lovely :) i will deffinately check out your blog xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...