OOTD and FOTD, Casual Blues!

10 September 2013



Hey lovely's, i've been wanting to add more fashion posts to my blog, i do the odd outfit post now and again, but i would like to try and do them a bit more often and also do a face of the day with it. I don't claim to be a "fashion blogger" i don't think I'm particularly out there with my style and am defiantly not a "trendsetter" most of my outfits are pretty casual and i sometimes think do people really want to see outfit post from me when its so boring in contrast with some other blogs. But i've decided sod it!  I enjoy doing them and sharing my style with you, and hopefully some of you like seeing them, and so on that note heres todays outfit and makeup....
Face-
Benefit professional,
Vichy Dermablend,
Topshop Bronzer,
Collection Illuminating Touch,
Benefit Cream Shadow Bikini-tini,
Benefit World Famous Neutrals Kit,
Sleek Brow Kit,
Topshop Mascara,
Benefit High Brow Glow,
Bourjois Blush Exclusive,
Loreal Color Riche in Crazy Fuchsia.


Jeans- Topshop Leigh Jeans,
Top- H&M,
Shoes- Primark,
Necklace- Republic.


Is it just me or has it just turned into miserable autumn weather overnight? Seems like summer has well and truly left us which means i shall be bringing out the jeans more often. I really need to pick up a couple of new pair of these jeans as i am obsessed with them, today i wore them with this pastel blue blouse from H&M. I am really glad the slipper shoe trend is staying for autumn/winter as i love them  and am hoping to pick up a couple of new pairs. I'm also still really into the statement necklaces, i think this amazing blue and pink one just adds the finishing touch to an otherwise very plain outfit. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, i would love to know what you think and if your interested in seeing the makeup i'm wearing as well. 

Zoe 
X

6 comments:

  1. I love see-trough blouses and those jeans fit you so well! The necklace is a especially a stunner :)

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post - you look stunning as per usual!

    I used to be so paranoid about my OOTDs too for the same reason as you - but I love seeing all different sorts of styles and outfits, not just the really quirky/out there ones, so I figured if I do then maybe others would too :) And this outfit is beaut anyway!

    Claire from Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) really good to hear especially from you as i love your OOTDs and i think your style is amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. Your such a beautiful girl! We love your blog! Just followed u on Bloglovin. Hope u will follow us back in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely's :) will deff be checking your blog out. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...