OOTD, South West Bloggers Meet!

19 November 2013



Top- River Island
Trousers- River Island
Jacket- Topshop
Bag- Topshop
Necklace- Primark
Shoes- Primark

Hello lovelies, i attended the South West Bloggers Meet last weekend!
The meet up was in Exeter on Saturday and this is just a quick post to show you what i wore.
It was an afternoon-early evening event so i didn't want to go too ott so i went for something i would say is smart casual. I bought these printed cigarette trousers from River Island a couple of weeks ago and thought they would be perfect. I am definitely being a lot braver and more adventurous fashion wise lately, i love these trousers they are a lot bolder than what i would usually wear but i think the print is really different and they can easily be dressed up or down with a few different pieces.
I paired them with a simple cream satin cami also from River Island and my black leather (look) jacket from Topshop.
As it was going to be a long day i decided to spare my feet the pain and go for some comfy flats, i think slipper shoes go great with this style of trouser. The finishing touch was my current favorite bargain necklace from primark to add a bit of glam!

I hope you liked my outfit for the South West Bloggers Meet. I will go into more detail about the actual event and what we all got up too in a separate post, so look out for that.

Zoe
X

8 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous, those trousers are lovely! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those trousers!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this, you looked lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending me your link through twitter :) I love those printed trousers!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. I love those trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your trousers Zoe :-) We missed this event unfortunately but have our names down for the next South West bloggers meet. Looking forward to meeting you all.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember thinking how lovely that necklace was when I saw you!
    I'll have to keep an eye out next time I'm in Primark :)

    Emily x - Pretty Please Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...