A Year In Review 2013

23 January 2014



I was Tagged in this post by Lauren over at BeautyxDivision and i thought it would be a great post to review 2013 on ZoeGeorgina and look back over my first year of blogging. 

There are just a few simple rules: 
1. In your post, be sure to link back and thank the blogger that previously tagged you
2. Answer the questions below and tag at least 5 other bloggers and; 
3. Include the badge in your post

1. Your top 5 new favorite blogs to read in 2013 
The start of 2013 was when i really started to get into reading blogs, which was what lead to me deciding to start my own in May. I would say my top five new favorites of 2013 were CoutureGirl, Glambeautys, Stylingo, Fashion INFlux and EmTalks. 

2. List Your 5 most read blog posts in 2013

3. Name one blog you wish you had found sooner
I am loving LLMLRS lately and i wish i had found her blog sooner i love that girls style. 

4. Your favorite blog post of 2013 
My favorite posts to do are definitely the more creative posts like nail tutorials and makeup looks if i had to pick one main favorite i think i would go with my Christmas Party/NYE Makeup Look i loved creating this eye look and i want to do a lot more makeup looks in 2014.

5. What would you like to improve (if anything) on your blog next year?
I would like to improve my overall blog design really i'm hoping to get it all designed professionally as i do it all my self at the moment and my technical skills are very limited.


6. Name one blog you have a blog crush on
This one is easy CoutureGirl, its just a great blog, i love everything about it.

7. How often do you post? 
Well i aim to post three times a week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and a day at the weekend. I say aim because due to work, life etc this sometimes isn't always possible.

8. Share your first post of 2013
My first post of 2013 was also my first ever blog post last May, it was a review of my April Glossybox and was titled My First Glossybox.

9. Name one thing you would be doing if you weren't typing this post right now.
Well i've just finished work i'm tired and id love to be chilling and catching up on tv but no here i am typing away...

10. What have you loved the most about blogging this year?
The biggest highlight for me has been being involved in the bogging community, i love getting involved in the twitter chats and have had the chance to attend a couple of event and meet some lovely people and i hope that will continue and develop through 2014. 

I Tag
Everyone!
(I know that breaks the rules but you i'm just a bit of a rebel...)
If you do the tag let me no in the comments and link me to your post so i can have a nose.

Zoe
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...