Easter Bunny Nail Tutorial

19 April 2014


Hello lovelies, i've got a cute Easter Nail tutorial for you today. I thought as i had done fun theamed nail tutorials for Halloween and Christmas i had to do an Easter tutorial and what is more fitting than cute little Easter bunnies? 
I apologize for the lack of pictures, i was having camera issues, luckily i managed to get a few of me doing the rabbit on my phone and although their not the best quality they show the steps. 

What you need-
For the Bunny, white, black and pink polish (I used BarryM Matt White, Pale Pink and Rimmel Black Out)
For the Polka Dots, white  and colored polishes of choice,  i went for pastel shades (I used, BarryM Berry, Blueberry, Peach Melba, Gosh Bubble Gum and Topshop Gone Fishing)
Nail Dotter, 
Topcoat (I used a Matt Topcoat from Essie)



For the Bunny-

Step One 
Paint two coats of your background colour and allow to dry.
Step Two-
Taking your white polish paint on a half moon shape at the tip of the nail, allow to dry and then go over with another layer.
Step Three-
Taking the brush of your white polish brush off the excess polish and carefully paint on two lines for the ears almost in a V shape, allow to dry.
Step Four-
Taking the smaller end of the nail dotter dip it into some pink polish and draw two pink lines inside the ears.
Step Five-
Taking the larger side of the nail dotter dip it into the pink polish and dot on the nose, clean the nail dotter then do the same with some black polish and dot on the eyes.
Step Six-
When the nail is completely dry apply the topcoat to seal.

For the Polka Dots-

Step One-
Apply two coats of your chosen colour polish to the nail allowing to dry between coats.
Step Two-
Take the large end of the nail dotter dip it into some white polish and dot on to the nails, i find the best results if you do the dots in lines (Sorry their are no pictures of the polka dot stages the main picture should help to show how i do it)
Step Three-
Allow the nails to dry completely then apply a topcoat.

I hope you liked my Easer tutorial, and found it clear enough, even with the lack of pictures. I hope you all have a great Easter weekend. 


5 comments:

  1. I did Easter nails yesterday, bunny included - though it did end up looking more like a mouse. x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I wish I had the patience to recreate it x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an easy tutorial! Lovely nails :) xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these look so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute :) Great designs.
    Vicki x

    What A Little Pickle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...