OOTD/ The Summer Dress

08 May 2014


Dress- River Island (Link)
Sandals- Topshop (Link)
Sunglasses- Jeepers Peepers* (Link)
Necklace- Primark
Bracelets- Primark
Rings- Primark

Boy do i love me a Summer dress! I love how easy it is to throw on a dress when the wethers nice and there you go, instant outfit. Each new Spring/Summer season i like to update my wardrobe with a few new Summer dresses that i no i will wear to death. The instant i spotted this beauty of a dress in River Island i knew it was coming home with me. I love the bold primary colours, the yellow, blue, red and white flowers together remind me of pop art in a weird way and i think its just such an interesting print.
With Summer dresses i like to keep it simple and let the gorgeous dress do the talking, just a pair of summery white sandals, a few mismatched bracelets and my Mr T chain ha... And of course no summer dress is complete without a pair of sunnies! These are the Audrey glasses from Jeepers Peepers, i love how simple they are with a very feminine and sophisticated style, my new favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a really cute dress! Makes me wish summer would get here now!

    Spitbank Fort | Secrets of The Solent

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so beautiful, it makes me excited for summer! x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit - that dress is so pretty and cheerful! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...