Nars Laguna Bronzer Review

10 June 2014



Nars had been top of my list of makeup brands to try for a while, their incredibly popular and i frequently read rave reviews on their products. The only problem for me is there isn't a Nars counter ANYWHERE near me, and I'm sure you will agree its much better getting to swatch and test your makeup first before you buy it. In the end the urge got to much and i decided to bite the bullet do as much research as possible and then make my 1st order. I ordered two products i had been lusting over the first of those being the massive cult makeup buy Laguna.
Loved by many, you cant go far in the beauty world without hearing about Nars Laguna Bronzer, and i  decided i needed to test it out for myself.
When my order arrived i was so excited to finally get my hands on that distinctive black rubber packaging, it feels so luxury and its incredibly handy to have in your makeup bag as it has a huge mirror. After hearing about how easily it gets dirty i have been treating it like is cased in diamonds (i am slightly obsessive with keeping my makeup immaculate!)
Laguna is a warm golden bronzer, at first glance it looks completely matte however it has the most gorgeous light shimmer to it, don't be put off by this if your a lover of matte bronzers as i am too and i love the light shimmer it just comes out as a delicate sheen on the skin that looks luminous and gives depth and life to the skin.
Laguna is the perfect shade for me, although i do fake tan i am naturally very pale skinned and i don't like my bronzers too dark, its a light-medium colour perfect for paler skin-tones its not going to make your skin look muddy.
The first time i applied Laguna, i used the same amount to my brush as i would my other bronzers and  applied it to the skin, i looked on in horror it was way too much, a light dusting is definitely all you need as although it is a light bronzer the colour payoff is amazing, this is also great because although its on the pricey end of the scale at £26 you get a very decent amount of product and you defiantly don't need to use a lot.
Its definitely love for me and Laguna, its the perfect colour for contouring or if i want a healthy all-over glow, i don't see it leaving my makeup bag anytime soon!

Have you tried the famous Laguna? What did you think? 

6 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great things about this bronzer!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely well loved in the beauty world x

      Delete
  2. I've heard nothing but good things about this bronzer, it really does look like a lovely colour x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very well it's I love the colour such a natural brown x

      Delete
  3. I've tried this bronzer but the one I have is not pigmented at all for some reason, I need to grab another one to make sure that it isn't a defect :(
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...