Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser

30 July 2014



Now i know i don't feature Skincare reviews a lot on the blog and thats mainly because I'm pretty loyal when it come to my Skincare, when i've found something i like that works for my skin i tend to stick with it and re-purchase. I mean its nice to try new things but sometimes that can be risky business when a lot of Skincare can be quite pricey and could possibly break you out etc. However saying this i recently ran out of my cleanser, i had been using the Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Foaming face wash which although quite pricey, believe me did i get my moneys worth it lasted forever and although i don't have anything bad to say about it i felt it was time i tried something new.
Before buying the Origins Zero Oil Cleanser i had never tried anything from Origins, i had heard a lot of good things about the brand and the Zero Oil is one of their best sellers so i thought i would give it a try.
The Deep Pore Cleanser is a foaming gel cleanser formulated with skin clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine, leaving skin tingly and refreshed. When i look for a Cleanser i want something that will give my skin a thorough clean yet not be so harsh that it will dry it out, as although i have oily skin it can also be quite sensitive and when a Cleanser is too harsh it dries my skin out which then makes it produce more oil and obviously more oily skin is not what I'm after.
The first time i pored a bit of the Cleanser out into my hand ready to use it i was a bit worried by the strong scent, the smell of the Mint is very overpowering and although i do like the scent i was worried it might be too strong for my skin, however i needn't of worried as it is actually a really gentle cleanser i haven't noticed any sensitivity from using it even though it contains Salicylic Acid it doesn't dry my skin out at all, it gives a great clean leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean after. The thing i love most about using the Deep Pore Cleanser is how well it foams up on the skin, it feels really tingly on the skin and i find it so refreshing, that combined with the cooling Mint is just the best thing for waking up tired skin in the mornings.
I cant claim that it has massively cleared my skin up as my skin has actually been behaving itself pretty well for the last few months anyway, however it hasn't caused any breakouts and it's defiantly doing something right as my skin does seem to be less oily lately.

Overall I'm really happy with the Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser I'm enjoying using it and at £18.50 its cheaper than the Estee Lauder cleanser i was using previously, its also made me want to try a few other bits from Origins so if you have any recommendations of what i should try next let me no in the comments, or if you've tried the Deep Pore Cleanser let me no what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...