L'oreal Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur

27 August 2014

l'oreal skin perfection magic touch instant blur
L'oreal skin perfection magic touch instant blur

Lately i've found i have a bit of a love hate relationship with Benefits porefessional primer, i do love how it covers and blurs my (massive) pores, however i sometimes find it doesnt work with certain foundations and doesn't sink into the skin properly. So i decided to look for a similar sort of base that was aimed at covering the pores to give an even base before foundation, as there is nothing i hate more than when a foundation just sinks into them,  most definitely not the flawless finish i am after! 
I decided to try L'oreals Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur, having previously tried the serum from the range and really enjoyed using it, it seemed worth a try. 
Magic Touch Instant Blur is a tinted cream base which aims to blur irregularities, smooth the skins texture and refine the pores to give the skin a soft focus look. You can use it alone or after moisturiseing before you apply your foundation which is how i use it. I apply it to the areas i need it mainly my t-zone, where i suffer with large pores and shine. The cream has a very thick texture which at first i wasn't sure i was going to like, as i don't like creams and foundation to feel too heavy on my skin. Luckily once worked into the skin it feels completely undetectable, so light like there's nothing even on the skin at all. As i do have oily skin large pores is just something i have to deal with there's no way to get rid of them i just have to cover them the best i can, i was impressed with how the cream does really blur the skin, it does make my pores less visible but doesn't hide them completely. This is a great base for makeup it leaves the skin smooth and refined, it does have a slight tint but i don't notice it on the skin it seems clear to me. The thing that has impressed me the most is how it helps with shine, i didn't buy it expecting miracles in that area i thought it was mainly targeted at covering pores but i've noticed when using this my makeup lasts longer which is a massive plus for me and is something i think it does much better than Porefessional. 
Overall I'm pretty impressed with Magic Touch Instant Blur for £12.99 i think it does a great job at creating the perfect base for makeup and at keeping it in place too, and since i started using it my Porefessional hasn't even got a look in!

Have you tried any products from the L'oreal Skin Perfection Range? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ah I'm glad to see that there's something other than Porefessional, as that is getting FAR too expensive for me haha. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Vicky xx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to try this and have completely run out of primer, must pick this up after reading the review xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this product, looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...