Plum and Gold Makeup Look

31 October 2014


Im loving anything red, purple and plum right now makeup wise for eyes and lips i just think their just the perfect colours for the season. I was playing around with my current favourite Autumn eye palette the other day the Sleek Vintage Romance palette (review) when i came up with this look. I started off using the matt brown in the crease and then used a mixture of cranberry and plum shades all along the crease, and finally patting the gold shade onto the eyelid just up to the crease colour. I suppose you could call it a cut crease, maybe? I don't claim to be a pro i just like experimenting with my makeup and I'm really happy with how it turned out. With such a strong eye i would usually go for a nude lip combo but i was feeling trying something different so i went for plum lips too, I'm wearing a Revlon Moisture Lip Stain in Parisian Passion. 

Im hoping to do a few more makeup looks as were coming up to the party season, something fun and a bit more dramatic so let me no if you'd be interested in seeing that. Also what do you think of my hair i felt like a bit of a change so i've gone Ombre I'm really loving it! 


5 comments:

  1. Beautifully applied makeup gorgeous....cranberry is a fab colour and you have mixed it lovely....I like it with brown and mac club to ....

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore the makeup, you look flawless! x

    Rhiannon Talks - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeup!! Im in love with your eyeshadow look!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyeshadow looks amazing, I also love the lip colour x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...