OOTD, Every Week Is Fashion Week

20 November 2014



T-shirt- River Island
Cardigan- Primark
Bag- Primark
Choker- Topshop


I love my slogan tee's and this "Every Week Is Fashion Week" one is my favourite! I love the casual style, just the slogan and the rose gold metallic strip that just makes it a bit more interesting, and you cant see as its tucked into the skirt but its quite long so great for throwing on over leggings or jeans. Its got a slight dropped armhole so i think it looks good to wear a pretty lace bralet underneath. 
A pleather skirt is an A/W must have and i fell in love with the colour of this Dorothy Perkins one, its pretty versatile for day or night. The boots are my favoutite winter shoe purchase there from Public Desire and they just go with everything and are also super comfy! I am loving the 90's trends at the moment and picked up a couple of chokers from Topshop, I'm not sure entirely how i feel about them, i half love it and half feel like I'm wearing a cat collar....

6 comments:

  1. You look amazing, that outfit really suits you. Love the hair btw!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, really glad you like it x

      Delete
  2. I love it all- your hair is looking incredible lately, and the choker & boots make the outfit I think xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, glad you like the hair I was a bit unsure at 1st but I love it now x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...