Access All Asos Secret Santa

10 December 2014


This year Asos have come up with the Access All Asos Secret Santa and i was lucky enough to be involved. The AAASecretSanta is for Asos insiders and is a way to get in the festive spirit and spread a little festive joy with other bloggers, all insiders involved receive an email with their Secret Santa recipient and are given a £15 gift code from Asos to buy them a gift. 
I just thought what a lovely idea not only did i find it quite exciting at the idea of giving someone else a gift but of course the thought of getting one myself. 
Initially we were only given our Secret Santa name and address in which to find them and try and have a little stalk on social media to find out a bit about them, however even being the queen stalker that i am i found this to be a bit difficult and so was very relieved when the Asos team then sent round everyones twitter handles. After a bit of stalking i felt i had got an idea of the sort of thing my secret santa would like and i made my order. I choose to get the gifts delivered to me first as i wanted to package it nicely, and add a few festive sweet treats and a card. 
I took a lot of pride in my gift, and it felt really nice putting so much effort into a present for  a complete stranger but thats why i think its a nice idea, and i was very happy when my secret santa tweeted saying she loved her presents. 
I was so excited when i received my own gift, i did feel a little naughty opening it before Christmas but i couldn't resist. My secret santa the lovely Charlotte had picked an assortment of little gifts for me and  she had obviously had a stalk of me too as she knew I'm really into my nail stuff, so along with my nail wraps and files she picked some anatomicals face masks and some gold midi rings which i also love. Like myself my Secret Santa choose to get my gifts sent to her first so she could wrap them and add a card which i was really happy about, its a great personal touch and it was so nice to open like having a blogger pen pall. 

I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in the Access All Asos Secret Santa i think it was a great idea and i really hope Asos do it again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...