What I Wore Christmas Day 2014

27 December 2014


Top- New Look
Skirt- Missguided
Coat- Topshop
Boots- Missguided

Im so sad Christmas is over now, it always goes so quickly doesn't it! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves i definitely did i ate, drank and laughed a lot! I decided to take a bit of a brake from blogging over Christmas week, i just wanted to really enjoy it and spend as much time as possible with my family and friends without having to worry about writing posts and i hope nobody minded too much. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so today i thought i thought i would show you what i wore on Christmas day. I know some people like to really chill on Christmas day in there pj's and comfy clothes but i always have to leave the house to visit family so that means getting dressed, and when i do i like to dress nicely and i buy something new for the occasion. I spotted this skirt on Missguided and really liked it, I'm not usually one for green but i love the colour and think it works well in velvet, its also comfortable and stretchy a must for all the eating that goes on Christmas day. I wore it with a plain black crop top from New Look and the boots were a Christmas present from my Brother i love the simple chelsea style with the gold chain detail, to keep my warm i topped it off with my gorgeous faux fur coat from Topshop.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...