Pearls Are a Girls Best Friend

10 February 2015

*Baroque Pearl silver charm bracelet £79

Forget diamonds being a girls best friend, after seeing some of the beautiful pieces Absolute Pearls has to offer pearls are now firmly on my radar and with Valentines not long away there is still time to drop a few hints or even treat yourself to a little something. 
Once seen as something only worn by brides and perhaps your nan, they have had a fashionable update. Pearls are feminine, chic and sheek and have a sort of timeless elegance to them. This beautiful Baroque pearl charm bracelet is a delicate and stunning piece of jewelry, i love charm bracelets and i think the mixture of the white, pink, lilac and black pearls is such a pretty combination. I like the fact that they can be worn altogether or you could wear just a single pearl charm alone for a more simple look. I love the black pearl charm i think its modern and just a little different to the norm. 
Pearls are a unique investment piece of jewellery and a great addition to any collection, Absolute Peals also pride themselves on the jewelry being 100% genuine and have a guide to help you make sure pearls are real, so go on girls get hinting!

What do you think of pearl jewelry?

Zoe
x


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this bracelet is so gorgeous! I may have to bookmark a couple of pages from Absolute Pearls - I do have a birthday coming up after all.... *evil smirk*
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is SO pretty, I love pearls not that I have real ones haha but i can pretend. The only problem is my wrist is so small that when I had a chamilia bracelet I had to buy it in kids size :( xxx




    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...