Outfit, Splash of Pink

23 April 2015


Missguided pink biker jacket
River Island white jeans
Missguided pink biker jacket

River Island white jeans
Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses

Jacket- Missguided
Blouse- River Island (similar)
Jeans- River Island
Shoes- Primark
Sunglasses- RayBan

Im loving these white jeans at the moment, their my top must have for Spring/Summer. I've been pairing mine with bright tops to make them really pop, but i also love them with this black and white checked wrap blouse for a bit of a monochrome vibe. Of course i couldn't put an outfit together without even a little bit of colour to it, so i through on my favourite pink biker to add that splash of colour. Im also happy its finally warm enough for me to wear my favourite sandals from last Summer without risking losing a toe, these beauties were my best bargain purchase from last year and I'm sure i will get a lot more wear out of them this Summer too. 

What do you think of my outfit? Are you loving white jeans?
Zoe
X


5 comments:

  1. Great Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von 130€ auf meinen Blog.
    Win a Beauty Set in the value of 130€ on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the pink with the monochrome. Looks amazing on you! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top - adore the wrap detail. Primark do do the best sandals :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The shirt is gorgeous :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...