Holiday Lookbook 2015 Outfit 3

26 June 2015



Playsuit- Missguided
Sandals- New Look


For the third night of my holiday i wore this gorgeous playsuit from Missguided. The minute i set eyes on this beauty i added it straight to my basket its just so me with the bold floral print and its also my favourite colour so another winner there. The back of the playsuit is fairly open backed just a few strappy details I'm sorry i know i should have taken pictures of the back as well but we took the photos on the way to dinner so i guess my brain was elsewhere! Considering Missguided have a tendency to make their playsuits almost indecently short i don't think this one is too bad and i would also wear it out and about it the daytime. 

What do you think of outfit three?

Zoe
X

2 comments:

  1. I love that playsuit it is so pretty! The sandals work so well with it too, and i've been looking for a pair like that so i will have to check out new look :) Great post xx

    New Post - Leah Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit is gorgeous, I love the pattern. You look lovely.
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...