Holiday Lookbook 2015 Outfit 4

01 July 2015

Missguided lace checked playsuit
Missguided lace checked playsuit

Playsuit- Missguided
Sandals- New Look
Bag- Primark

So onto outfit four now, i do apologize that these holiday outfits have been sporadically posted over the last few weeks since i've been home. I had planned to just do them all in one week but things have been a little crazy at the moment and i've also found myself to be very unmotivated with blogging since i've been back i really need to get back into the swing of things, i have a few ideas for new post so i will get working on them soon. 
Anyway on the fourth night i went for this monochrome checked playsuit from Missguided, and i know its very short but i think you can get away with slightly shorter things on holiday after all you do spend all day in a bikini with considerably more flesh on show. They do a few different playsuits in this style with the lace trim in various prints and colour but for once i actually went for something not in a bright colour, just a bold red lip for a pop of colour!

Zoe
X

3 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always Zoe! I always tend to just look at the dresses when I go on Missguided, but I'll have to go and check out the playsuits too :)


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. You look gorgeous. I've never worn a playsuit... I feel they don't suit my figure x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...